As we all face the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, our first priority at Suncadia Real Estate Sales Co. is the health of our clients, employees and the communities where we live and work. We are also committed to supporting our clients through this challenging time.
Many of our clients are still out looking at homes, putting their homes on the market, writing contracts, and closing on life's biggest transaction. As a company, we will be there for our clients.
In order to continue to provide the same high level of support to our clients, our entire organization will have to adapt, adjust and work together like never before. That being said, our brokers will limit personal interactions to the greatest extent possible and will engage in-person only when necessary, and by following these strict protocols:
- In-person activities must be by appointment only.
- No more than two people, including the broker, may be at the property at any one time.
- Those two persons must strictly follow social distancing guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) by remaining at least six feet apart at all times.
Real estate brokers, who strictly follow the above protocols, are permitted to engage in the following in-person activities related to the purchase and sale of homes:
- Conduct listing presentations, take property photos, and create virtual tours for new listings.
- Facilitate signing of contract documents.
- Preview and show listings by appointment only.
- Facilitate inspections, appraisals, buyer “walk-throughs,” and key delivery. All other real estate brokerage services will be limited to services that the broker can provide from the broker’s home.
We are staying positive in the hopes that we will be back to business as usual just as soon as possible, but in the meantime, we appreciate your understanding and hope that you and your family and friends are staying safe and healthy while we fight together to get through this trying time.
The Suncadia Real Estate Sales Team